Office of the Registrar
Faculty of Medicine (2007/2008)
6.5 Licensure in Newfoundland and Labrador

All trainees must be eligible for and obtain an educational license from the Newfoundland Medical Board (NMB).

Advice will be provided by the Postgraduate Medical Studies Office.


It is a requirement of the Newfoundland Medical Board that International Medical Graduates have passed the Test of Spoken English (as well as the University requirement of TOEFL).