9.1 General Information

  1. The School reserves the right in special circumstances to modify, alter, or waive any School regulation in its application to individual students where merit and equity so warrant in the judgment of the Undergraduate Studies Committee of the School.

  2. A student requesting a waiver of a School regulation must submit the request in writing to the Chair of the Undergraduate Studies Committee. Medical and/or other documentation to substantiate the request must be provided. Medical documentation should normally be in the form of the Student Health Certificate, available at www.mun.ca/regoff/forms.php.

  3. Any waiver granted does not reduce the total number of credit hours required for the degree.