33.3 Evaluation

  1. In order to continue in the School of Graduate Studies and qualify for a Master's Degree, a student shall obtain an 'A' or 'B' grade in each program course as outlined under General Regulations, Evaluation of Graduate Students.

  2. When it has been determined, on the basis of consultation with the student, the instructors in graduate courses, and the thesis or report Supervisor, that a student's work has fallen below a satisfactory level, the Supervisor or the Head of the appropriate academic unit may recommend to the Dean that such a student be required to withdraw from the program.

The information on this site has been extracted from the Official 2023-2024 University Calendar. While every reasonable effort has been made to duplicate the information contained in the official University Calendar, if there are differences, the official Memorial University of Newfoundland Calendar will be considered the final and accurate authority.

Copyright © 2024 Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.