A selection of the following graduate courses will be offered to meet the requirements of students, as far as the resources of the School will allow. All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise indicated.
- VART 6500 Seminar Intensive I
- VART 6510 Studio/Research Intensive
- VART 6600 Art Theory & Criticism Course
- VART 670A/670B Independent Studio Research I & II
- VART 6800 Seminar Intensive II
- VART 6810 Studio/Production Intensive
- VART 6999 Final Project (Exhibition and Research Paper/Statement) and Oral Examination