Office of the Registrar
School of Graduate Studies (2010/2011)
21.3 Evaluation
  1. In order to continue in the School of Graduate Studies and in order to qualify for a Master's Degree, a candidate shall obtain an A or B grade in each program course. (See General Regulation Evaluation, Evaluation of Graduate Students).

  2. When it has been determined, on the basis of consultation with the candidate, the instructors in graduate courses, and the thesis or report Supervisor, that a candidate's work has fallen below a satisfactory level, the Supervisor or the Head of the appropriate academic unit may recommend to the Dean that such a candidate be required to withdraw from the program.