Several Standing Committees are overseen by the Faculty Council. These include:
- Admissions Committee
- Appeals Committee
- Graduate Studies Curriculum Committee
- Postgraduate Medical Education Committee
- Professional Development Council
- Student Promotions Committee
- Undergraduate Medical Studies Committee
Making Changes to the University Calendar
The Procedure for Proposing Changes to the University Calendar outlines the process for approval of Faculty of Medicine (FoM) Calendar Changes with the exception of Graduate Studies. The approval process for Calendar Changes for FoM Graduate Studies is the responsibility of the School of Graduate Studies.
Please contact the Policy Coordinator for more information.