In order to be eligible for a visiting elective you will require either Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.

All necessary documentation should be submitted immediately; so if you are signing in another province, they ask you mark a single line through Newfoundland and Labrador, initial it, and write the name of the province in which you signed.