Replacement parchments

While it is not possible to issue a duplicate of one’s original graduation parchment, upon receipt of the following:

  1. Completed Replacement Parchment Request form; and
  2. Either a completed Lost Parchment Declaration form (if the original graduation parchment is lost);
    Or the original graduation parchment (in the case of it being damaged or if you have a change of name).

The University will issue a replacement parchment with the signatures of the current officers of the University. An "Issued to Replace Original" will appear in fine print in the bottom margin of the replacement parchment (along with the date of issuance).

If you have requested a third party to pick up your replacement parchment, a photo ID must be shown by that person before your parchment can be released.

Fee and processing time

There is a $60 fee for the replacement of a parchment (legal name change; original parchment lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged). For methods of payment, contact There is no fee for Latin parchment translations.

Allow two weeks processing time.