Academic advice and information

The path is yours, but academic advisors at the Academic Advising Centre (AAC) can help. Advisors help students explore/clarify academic interests, make educational plans, address academic concerns or questions, and use information and campus resources to help achieve academic goals. Seeking out the correct academic advice is vital to the success for any university degree.

Check out advice for undergraduate students for relevant academic information to help guide your journey.

If you are a student at Grenfell Campus, email to connect with an academic advisor on your campus.

Looking for a form?

Whether it’s changing your name, declaring a program, or asking for a waiver, all the different forms you may need can be accessed via from the Registrar's Office.

If you plan to seek a course load waiver or submit a cancellation of registration form, you are advised to contact the senior advisor for the Humanities and Social Sciences programs or the senior faculty advisor for the Science programs.