Undergraduate academic advising contacts

Note to Navigate users: 

The Navigate app for students will no longer be available after the winter 2024 semester. Students can continue to book appointments in the app until the last day of classes for the winter semester.

After the last day of classes for the winter semester, students can book appointments by connecting with the Academic Advising Centre or their advisor in their faculty/school. Information on academic advising is available here.

Work is ongoing to identify the right technology system to replace the functionality of Navigate and optimize student/advisor interactions to ensure students are getting the best possible supports and thriving at Memorial. 

St. John's campus

The Academic Advising Centre and faculty/school advisors on the St. John’s campus are available to support you in your academic journey.

Undeclared students or students considering a change to their program can book an appointment with the Academic Advising Centre by emailing advice@mun.ca

Current students declared in a program should book an advising session with an advisor from their faculty/school.

Contact information

Academic Advising Centre advice@mun.ca
Business Administration busihelp@mun.ca
Education muneduc@mun.ca
Engineering and Applied Science engr-liaison@mun.ca or ckeough@mun.ca
Humanities and Social Sciences rshute@mun.ca
English wmosdell@mun.ca
Geography geog@mun.ca
Human Kinetics and Recreation hkradvice@mun.ca
Senior advisor for science programs shannon@mun.ca
Biochemistry bcadvice@mun.ca
Biology bioapo@mun.ca
Chemistry chemapo@mun.ca
Computer science cs-ugradadv@mun.ca
Earth sciences mmiskell@mun.ca
Math/statistics mathugrad@mun.ca or tstuckless@mun.ca
Ocean sciences oceanundergrad@mun.ca
Physics physicsapo@mun.ca
Psychology psychundergradadvisor@mun.ca
Nursing nursingadmissions@mun.ca
Pharmacy pharmadmissions@mun.ca
Social Work bswinquiries@mun.ca

Marine Institute

Marine Institute students should contact Academic and Student Affairs for assistance.

Grenfell Campus

Grenfell Campus students should contact Academic Advising for assistance.