RESP and educational scholarship trust funds

Registered Educational Savings Plan (RESP) agencies and Educational Scholarship Trust Fund companies may require that a student submit completed forms to confirm a student’s full-time attendance, duration of degree program, and year of study.

The Registrar's Office does not complete the form(s) provided by these agencies/companies. Instead, you may request an enrolment verification letter which includes the information required and is acceptable in lieu of the enrolment verification section of the form(s).

Register as soon as your registration window opens and request your enrolment verification letter as soon as you have registered. This will ensure that you receive a prompt response by the Registrar's Office and that you meet the deadline of your RESP agency or Educational Scholarship Trust company.

If you wish to authorize a parent or another third party to discuss with us your RESP or Educational Scholarship Trust Fund, the Release of Information form must be submitted to from your email account or dropped off at A 2003.

Inquiries may be directed to or 709 864 8260 or by fax 709 864 2337.