Book an appointment
If you have questions about career options, contact Career Development.
Schedule an appointment with the Academic Advising Centre
When booking your appointment make sure to let us know any important information you feel we may need to know for your appointment.
- Current students can book an appointment with an academic advisor using Navigate Student. Appointments can also be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 709-864-8801.
- Prospective and returning students can schedule an appointment by calling 709-864-8801 or emailing email@example.com.
Preparing for your appointment
- Prepare questions or topics to discuss prior to advising appointments
- Check out program options in the university Calendar
- Aim to arrive on time to scheduled advising appointments
- Remember advisors can book follow up appointments if more than the 30 minute meeting is required
Our standard appointments are 30 minutes in duration. If students arrive more than 15 minutes past their scheduled appointment time there is no guarantee the advisor will be able to meet with them at that time therefore late arrivals may need to reschedule.
Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled through the Navigate Student app, or by contacting the Academic Advising Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org or 709-864-8801), please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment.