Release of information for graduates and alumni

A former student can request verification of attendance or credentials for personal use or for release to a third party.

Your Memorial transcript is usually the best way to provide an employer or another third party verification of your Memorial attendance or credential earned. In some cases, a copy of your unofficial transcript may be acceptable by a third party.

If a transcript is not what you need, you can request a credential verification letter.

You can also authorize verbal release of your information to a third party through the use of a Memorial University Release of Information form, a completed third-party release authorization form, or a signed and dated letter authorizing the release.

Ending authorization

This is a one time release and ends immediately upon the release of information.

Email if you require further information.