Academic Advising Centre
The Academic Advising Centre (AAC) serves prospective, first-year, undeclared and students transitioning between programs at the undergraduate level. Working closely with multiple academic and administrative units, the AAC promotes and supports student success by helping you navigate your university journey.
- Provides individualized academic advice by appointment and drop-in service;
- Complies sample first-year program information and course descriptions in First Year Information;
- Organizes various program information sessions;
- Coordinates and hosts campus-wide advising learning series for advising professionals.
Advisors at the Centre can help with:
- Exploring and identifying academic goals;
- Planning academic programs;
- Choosing courses that relate to goals and interests;
- Addressing academic concerns or questions;
- Explaining university policies and procedures;
- Providing referrals to relevant university resources.