Choosing your program
As a prospective student, a new student or a student beyond first year, you may or may not know which program of study to choose. Reviewing the various program offerings, admission requirements and sample first year schedules in First Year Information can help you make this decision.
Considering the following when looking at program options:
- Does my program of choice have direct admission?
- How do I declare a major or minor?
- Do I need to be aware of specific application deadlines for my intended program?
- Have I met the admission requirements for my program?
- When is the next information session for the program I am interested in?