Enrolment Verification

Memorial is using a new Canadian digital credential platform, MyCreds™️ to issue academic documents, including enrolment verification letters, electronically. Find out more about MyCreds™ on their FAQ website.

Most registered undergraduate or graduate students can use the online enrolment verification service via Memorial Self-Service. Undergraduate verifications are processed through MyCreds™. Graduate students should contact sgs@mun.ca for more information.

Details are available for international students renewing their study permits or undergraduate medical (MD) students looking for enrolment verification.

Request an enrolment verification

Your enrolment verification will be uploaded to the MyCreds™ platform for electronic sharing and downloading. With MyCreds™, you get access to a secure, password protected learner credential wallet that allows you to share your credentials anytime, anywhere.

Step 1: Login to Memorial Self-Service, click on the Student Main Menu, then Registration followed by Request Enrolment Verification.

Step 2: Follow the instructions on the page and select the semester for which you are requesting an enrolment verification.

Step 3: Select the letter request type (details, standard or terms (semesters) attended).

Step 4: Click the Submit button to request your enrolment letter be sent to MyCreds™.

Payment: After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email from MyCreds™ to your @mun.ca email address. There is a one time charge of $10 to download and/or share your enrolment verification. Payment processing happens securely through the MyCreds™ platform.

Requests for enrolment verification, made in person, are charged a $15 fee. Verifications will be uploaded to MyCreds™ where payment can be made online.

International students

If you are on the St. John's campus and require an enrolment verification for immigration purposes, complete the Confirmation of Enrolment to Renew Study Permit form and submit it to enrolsrv@mun.ca or to our office in A 2003.

If you are a student on the Grenfell Campus, enrolment verification requests must be submitted in person to the Registrar's Office (AS 277).

There is a $15 fee for this request.

Undergraduate medical (MD) students

Registered undergraduate medical students should not request enrolment verification using Memorial Self-Service. MD enrolment verification can be requested directly from the Faculty of Medicine. Incoming Phase 1 MD students may submit a request for enrolment verification to the Office of Learner Well-Being and Success via email lws@mun.ca. Registered MD students may submit a request for enrolment verification to the Undergraduate Medical Education Office via email ugme.assessment@med.mun.ca.

Processing time

Most verification requests are processed within two business days. If extenuating circumstances warrant a priority service, call 709 864 8260 or visit our office in A 2003.

If you are having problems accessing Memorial Self-Service, email reghelp@mun.ca or call 709 864 4445.

If you are having problems submitting the Enrolment Verification request, email enrolsrv@mun.ca, call 709 864 8260, or in person at A 2003.

You can find out more about MyCreds™️ on their FAQ webpage.