The Registrar’s Office, through its Scholarships, Awards and Financial Aid unit, is responsible for the administration of entrance and undergraduate scholarships, awards and bursaries.
To be awarded a scholarship, a student must meet the scholarship standing criteria as stated in the university Calendar.
Senate Committee on Undergraduate Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards
The Scholarships, Awards and Financial Aid unit is guided by the terms of reference for the Senate Committee on Undergraduate Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards whose responsibility it is to initiate and formulate policies for the awarding of scholarships, bursaries, medals and other distinctions for undergraduates for the approval of Senate.
Following the end of the grading cycle in the winter semester, the Registrar's Office will circulate to the head of each academic unit, information related to the deans’ and Grenfell Campus vice-president’s lists. Important points to consider related to the submission of the required deans’ list information:
- Decisions regarding nominations to the deans’/vice-president’s list must be submitted to the Registrar's Office within one month of the end of the grading cycle.
- There is a banner report available which will identify potential candidates for your list.
- As per the university Calendar regulation 6.10.1 a maximum of 10% of student from each academic unit can be nominated.
- Once decisions have been finalized and submitted to the Registrar's Office, the academic records of the named students will be updated with the appropriate transcript text.
- Inquiries related to your academic unit’s submission can be directed to email@example.com.