The Registrar's Office manages the graduation process, which involves:
- Monitoring, planning for, modifying and supervising all the University’s graduation application, evaluation and certification processes;
- Determining graduation eligibility and certifying candidates for graduation to the Registrar and ultimately to the University Senate;
- Generating, analyzing, responding to, and reporting on data and information related to graduation;
- Identifying and implementing procedural and/or technological changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of graduation-related services;
- Providing advice, guidance, direction and/or data to other units as it relates to their roles and responsibilities in the University’s graduation cycles (e.g., individual academic units, School of Graduate Studies, Scholarships and Awards, Financial and Administrative Services, Student Life);
- Researching and investigating current developments and best practices in graduation services.
For inquiries about the graduation process, email email@example.com.