Memorial University provides registration through Memorial Self-Service.
Students are responsible for ensuring that their registrations are accurate and appropriate.
Steps to Register
- Login to Memorial Self-Service using your student ID and numeric PIN created when you first logged in.
- Select the Student Main Menu.
- Select Registration.
This method allows you to search courses by subject. There is also an Advanced Search option to further refine your search.
- Select Look up Course Offerings
- Select the term you want to seach under the Search by Term drop down menu (e.g: 2019-2020 Fall) and then click the Submit button.
- Select your Subject and the click Class Search button.
- You can also narrow your search by clicking the Advanced Search button.
- Under Advanced Search you will be able to narrow results by a variety of fields, including:
- Course number
- Course level
- Start and end times
- Days of the week
- Check the university Calendar for prerequisites and corequisites.
- Check this version of the Course Offerings for reserves that may exist for a certain course or section of a course.
- Check the attributes of the course by clicking on the CRN of the course.
This method allows you to quickly register for a course if you know the course reference number (CRN) in advanced.
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- Select the term for which you want to register for courses.
- At the bottom of the following screen. Enter the CRN(s) into the fields.
- Click Submit Changes.
Under the Student Main Menu, select Registration and then click Class Schedule for a timetable version of your schedule. We recommend double checking to make sure you are registered for courses on the correct campus. You can do this through the Detail Schedule menu.
Detail Schedule will provide you with further details about your registered courses, such as:
- Location of course, if it's on campus (i.e. what building)
- Course level
- Grade mode
Looking for help?
St. John's campus students
Grenfell Campus students
If you are not able to register online due to internet problems or restrictions, the university has as alternate registration option. The Alternate Registration form must be filled out and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before your assigned registration window. This option is not available if you have outstanding fees or if there are time conflicts in your schedule.