Release of Information for Graduates & Alumni

A former student can request verification of attendance or credentials for personal use or for release to a third party.

Your Memorial transcript is usually the best way to provide an employer or another third party verification of your Memorial attendance or credential earned. In some cases, a copy of your unofficial transcript may be acceptable by a third party.

If a transcript is not what you need, you can request a credential verification letter.

You can also authorize verbal release of your information to a third party through the use of a Memorial University Release of Information form, a completed third-party release authorization form, or a signed and dated letter authorizing the release.

Ending authorization

This is a one time release and ends immediately upon the release of information.

Email if you require further information.


Office of the Registrar

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000