Bachelor of commerce (B.Comm.)
Memorial’s bachelor of commerce (B.Comm.) is ideal for students who want to develop the expertise required for a career in business while customizing the pace and location of their studies.
- Common first year (Business One) for all undergraduates
- 40 courses (120 credit hours) total (including Business One)
- Part-time and full-time study options
- Courses may be taken on campus, online or through a combination of both
- Professional development
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Study abroad options
- Options to focus your studies
Ready to apply?
To join our B.Comm. program, you must first be enrolled in Business One. Listen to Jake, a business student, as he guides you through the application process for Business One.
Students may apply for entry into the B.Comm. after completing Business One. A minimum entrance average of 65 per cent is required.
Click here for admission regulations.
Embedded professional development seminars
Students will complete three non-credit, professional development seminars. These seminars, delivered in partnership with Gardiner Centre, complement academic programming and help prepare students to succeed in the workforce.
- Check out our academic advising page for information on program planning.
- Click here to download a B.Comm. program planning worksheet.
- Reach out to our team in the Academic Programs Office with your questions by email: email@example.com.