Students choose our traditional 2-year, 20-course Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for flexible, experiential learning to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
- Students enjoy the flexibility of studying on a full- or part-time basis.
- Students who have completed relevant coursework for academic credit in business, economics and statistics may be exempt from up to ten of the twelve required MBA courses.
- Students enjoy the flexibility of choice with selecting their eight MBA elective courses.
- Our MBA students avail of international exchange opportunities by studying in one of 15 countries.
- Our MBA business case competition teams are among the most competitive and most successful in Canada.
- Additional opportunities to put theory into practice include:
- Insight Business Consulting Program: A paid fellowship program that matches start-up companies with MBA students. A student will consult for a start-up company for one semester and provide expertise in specific areas of the start-up process.
- The Fund: Memorial’s student-managed investment fund. The Fund provides an inclusive and supportive space for students to learn from industry experts and each other. Students develop investment analysis skills while also gaining important communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurship Training Program: an education program for graduate students interested in starting a business and learning the fundamentals of entrepreneurship.
- Mitacs Business Strategy Internship: a paid internship for students who develop innovative projects designed to help an organization thrive.