Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
The following applies to new undergraduate programs as of fall 2022. For information about pre-2022 programs, click here.
- What will first year look like?
- What are the differences between the new B.Comm. and B.Comm.(Co-op.)?
- Can I complete the new program online and/or part-time?
- Can I complete other credentials with the new program(s) (minors, certificates, diplomas or joint degrees)?
- Can I complete a concentration? Is it formalized/noted on transcript or parchment?
- Can I take an online core course if I am in the bachelor of commerce (co-operative) program?
Program requirements and structure
- What are the continuation and graduation requirements for the new programs?
- What is the structure for each program?
- Why are the professional development courses non-credit? Do they count towards the completion of my degree?
- How do I apply for admission into the new program?
- What are the application deadlines?
- What happens after Business One?
- I am of Indigenous ancestry. Are there seats reserved for Indigenous students? How do I apply for them?
- How will non-numerical grades be considered in the admissions process?
- Is it competitive to get into these programs?
- Is one program more competitive than the other?
- The deadline to apply for the upcoming semester has passed. Can I still submit an application?
- I have work experience. Can I skip the professional development courses?
- I’m a new student at Memorial. How can I find out more about the university and St. John’s?
- I’m studying at another post-secondary institution. Does Memorial’s Faculty of Business Administration have any transfer agreements?
- A class I am trying to register for is full. Can I be signed in by a professor?
- How do I get notified about scholarships, upcoming events and work and volunteer opportunities specific to the faculty?
- I have general questions about registration, enrolment, admissions and graduation. Where do I go?
- I’m interested in studying abroad as a Memorial business student. Where can I get more information?