Cenovus Centre of Excellence in Sales and Supply Chain Management
Supplying foundation. Channelling inspiration.
The Cenovus Centre brings together businesses, faculty and staff, practitioners and students to enhance the sales and supply chain management capabilities of local firms to engage in the buying and selling of goods and services.
We recognize that a large and capable supply chain in any industry starts by investing in and improving the sales management capability and supply chain excellence of each individual firm.
The Cenovus Centre aims to address ecosystem gaps and add value to firms trying to scale up with education and training, research and consultation projects, and community outreach activities.
- to inspire and develop leaders in sales and supply chain management.
- to contribute to the success of Newfoundland and Labrador’s economy by developing a capable and responsible sales and supply chain community.
- inspiration, resources, experiential learning and research opportunities to facilitate and supply development of expertise and building of capacity in sales and supply chain management.
By advancing the skills and knowledge of graduates and businesses, we are helping local businesses become more equipped to compete in global supply chains, thereby aiding in the growth of various industries in Newfoundland and Labrador.
In the news
- Vital connections: Cenovus Centre takes business students behind the scenes of local companies
- ‘Love the ups and downs’: Karen Lacey named manager of Memorial’s Husky Centre
- Bright future: More than $27 million for training and upskilling in N.L. tech sector
- 'Hidden champions': Research aims to support Canadian small- and medium-sized businesses
- 'Serious (re)think': Advice for local businesses affected by global supply chain chaos
- Championing SMEs: Business student’s research aims to help local companies find greater success
- Responsible supply chains: New researchers bolster sustainability expertise at business faculty
- Getting further ahead:Business student gains insider view with Husky Centre internship
- Career bridge:Business faculty earns national ‘win-win’ accreditation
- Thinking globally: A Memorial University MBA student helps local company expand into European markets with support from the Husky Centre
- VOLTFUSE sees opportunity in pandemic: Wage subsidies from Husky Centre help local businesses adapt
- Current and relevant: New accreditation offers career advancement for business students
- Preparing to compete: Husky contributes $1 million to business faculty for new centre of excellence