Studying business at Memorial gives you a competitive edge.
We offer a relevant and engaging curriculum to help students become innovative communicators, thinkers and leaders. By using our local advantage, our students develop a critical global perspective that helps them succeed in their careers anywhere in the world!
Did you know?
- Our programs are internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest distinction a business school can receive. Our B.Comm.(Co-op.) is certified by Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning (CEWIL), and our coursework is accredited by Supply Chain Canada and the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
- We’re a pioneer in Canadian business education. Check out our history of firsts.
- Our undergraduate and graduate students excel in case competitions and are widely recognized as being among the best teams in the world.
We offer our students many opportunities to enhance their studies with hands-on support and immersive educational experiences. Check out the programs offered by the following:
- Centre for Social Enterprise
- Enactus Memorial
- Cenovus Centre of Excellence in Sales and Supply Chain Management
- Memorial Centre of Entrepreneurship
- The Fund
Choosing business offers a solid foundation on which to build a successful career. The learning opportunities we offer take you outside the classroom, beyond the borders of Newfoundland and Labrador, and into a global community of business leaders.
Our graduates are leaders in provincial, national and international private and public sectors. They enjoy successful careers in diverse fields such as:
- Arts and events management
- Banking and investment
- Oil and gas
- Small business ownership
- Project management
- Supply chain management