Connect with students
Embark offers several services that connect employers with business students and recent graduates such as:
- Hosting an employer information session at Embark;
- Posting a job on Embark’s job board;
- Participating in networking events and panel presentations for students;
- Participating in Student Life’s annual Career and Graduate School Fair; or
- Joining 10,000 Coffees, a networking platform that connects you with Memorial students and graduates. Create your profile here.
One of the best ways to recruit business students is to host an on-campus employer information session in the business building. This allows you to engage directly with business students and to share information about your organization, including any upcoming employment opportunities for students and recent graduates.
Embark can help you book and promote your information session. We require a minimum notice of five business days in order to schedule and promote your session.
To book an employer information session, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- Technology requirements
- Target audience (if targeting a specific focus area of business)
Please note: If you would like to recruit students from other disciplines of study at Memorial outside of the Faculty of Business Administration, please contact Career Development (Student Life).