Alumni Honour Award
First awarded in 1992, the Alumni Honour Award recognizes graduates of the Faculty of Business Administration who have achieved excellence in their business careers and have contributed to the reputation of the faculty, university and/or the community as a whole.
- Nominations must be received by 5 p.m. on March 1.
- Nominations are encouraged from any individual, business or private or public organization in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Self nominations are welcome.
- This award recognizes sustained achievement over multiple years.
- The nominee must be a graduate of the Faculty of Business Administration.
- Nominations are confidential and will be considered for two years.
- A selection committee comprised of representatives from the Faculty of Business Administration, Memorial Centre for Entrepreneurship and the private sector will review nominations. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The nominator may be contacted by the selection committee to provide clarity or additional information regarding the nominee.
- The successful candidate must attend the annual Partners Celebration awards gala to receive the award. In 2024, Partners will be held on Wednesday, April 24 at 4:30 p.m. at the Emera Innovation Exchange, Signal Hill Campus, in St. John’s.