MUN MedCAREERS program
With so many options, the choice of a specialty in the medical field is often difficult to make. For personalized career advice and planning, the Office of Learner Well-Being and Success is available to assist learners in making this important decision through the MUN MedCAREERS program:
- takes you through personality and self-assessment exercises that determine what motivates and inspires you.
- offers presentations and seminars in a variety of specialty-related areas.
- provides physician contacts who can guide you on elective selection and specialty choice.
- provides access to other programmes and resources related to residency application.
- provides information regarding physician shadowing.
For more information about the program, refer to the Career Advising website.