All medical students have responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Check D2L and MUN email daily for updates and announcements;
- Attend class/duties, be on time and perform the work of the class;
- Take advantage of the available learning opportunities;
- Display professional attitudes and behaviours as outlined on the Professionalism page.
- Report absences to the UGME office as well as your principal faculty/preceptor during clinical learning experiences.
- Phases 1, 2 and 3: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 709-864-6305 or toll free 1-855-884-8463
- Seek help early from faculty, the Office of Learner Well-being and Success or the UGME office;
- Know your rights and be familiar with the Regulations and Policies for Memorial University and the Faculty of Medicine;
- Voice general concerns through class representatives;
- Participate in peer, course and instructor evaluation.