Study at Harlow
Professional schools and academic departments at Memorial use the Harlow Campus to deliver ongoing and specialized one-time programming, internships and experiential learning. It is recommended that students interested in attending the Harlow Campus inquire about upcoming programs through the respective academic departments.
Programs offered at Harlow Campus at varying times include:
Due to COVID-19 all MUN programs are currently on hold for 2020. As soon as international travel regulations and public health & safety conditions permit, the campus will re-open.
- Consuming Cultures, Folklore & Geography – Spring 2015
- English Cultural Landscape - Spring 2015
- Theatre, Film and Society - Fall 2016
- Biology - Spring 2018
- Fine Arts (Theatre), Grenfell Campus - Winter 2019
- Pharmacy (Clinical Rotation), St John's Campus - Winter 2019
- Business, St John's Campus - Winter 2019
- Education Internship
- Visual Arts - Spring 2019
- Musical England:Historical and Contemporary contexts - Spring 2019