St. John's House
St. John's House Photo Gallery
Formally a Victorian school building dating back to 1870, St John’s House has been converted into a lecture room and faculty office.
The main lecture hall is fully networked with audio-visual connectivity and wired and wireless Internet. The facility has flexible seating, which can comfortably accommodate up to 30 students/delegates and a fully enclosed patio garden.