- SGS Student Funding Baseline
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Salaried Staff
- URAs / GRAs
- Cash & In-Kind Commitments
- Researcher Portal - Need to Know
- A (paper) "HSS Signatory Form" may still be necessary for certain competitions. Please contact a Grants Facilitator to obtain a form if it has been deemed necessary for your application and indicate whether you are the principal-investigator or co-investigator on the application (there are differing signatory forms depending on the situation).
- Course Release Application to support significant Tri-Agency and other externally-funded projects
- Documentation of Future Departmental-SGS Stipend/baseline commitments in support of externally funded grant proposals
- Cash/In-Kind Support for Major External Funding Proposals form for requests to the HSS Dean's Office and/or the Vice-President (Research).
- Research space allocation request (coming soon)
- Post-doctoral Fellows Appointment Letter Request Form
- Application for HSS Dean's Special Award (coming soon)