Find work on campus

Working on campus is very convenient because it can be worked in around your class schedule. Part-time work programs on campus include MUCEP, ISWEP, GradSWEP and SWASP. These programs offer work opportunities in many departments all across campus. You can apply for these MUCEP, ISWEP and GradSWEP positions in the first few weeks of every term by logging in to your account, launching My MUNLife, and clicking on CAREERS. SWASP positions have separate forms for the supervisor and the student to submit together and that process is not an online submission.  Other work opportunities exist at MUNSU, the MUSE, the Bookstore, the Works, Bitters, the Breezeway, the food court in the UC and at other places on campus too.