HSS Documents and Forms found through out our website are listed below. If you have any queries, revisions, or suggestions, please alert a Grants Facilitation Officer.
- SGS Student Funding Baseline (updated Aug. 31, 2023)
- Postdoctoral Fellows (updated Aug. 31, 2023)
- Grant Employees (updated Aug. 31, 2022)
- URAs / GRAs (updated Aug. 31, 2023)
- Professionals & Consultants (new! May 11, 2022)
- Multiple Applications Master Budget Template (Excel File, updated Aug. 31, 2023)
- Tips for HSS Researchers in Navigating Memorial's RP
- Impact of COVID-19 on Research
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Anti-Racism (new! May 11, 2022)
- Cash & In-Kind Commitments
- Course Release for Support of Funding Proposals Application Form for requests in support significant Tri-Agency and other externally-funded projects.
(updated May 12, 2022)
- Future Departmental-SGS Baseline Form commitments in support of externally funded grant proposals (updated May 12, 2022)
- Cash Support for Major External Funding Proposals Form for requests to the HSS Dean's Office and/or the Vice-President (Research).
- Research Space Allocation Request Form
- Postdoctoral Fellow Appointment Letter for departments and supervisors seeking to appoint PDFs out of their research funding.
Please contact a Grants Facilitator to obtain the necessary forms if required for the following application or funding scenarios:
- You are an HSS researcher who is a Co-Applicant / Collaborator / Co-Investigator participating in funding applications or agreements lead by a researcher at Memorial who is outside of HSS or your home unit within HSS.
- You have been awarded an HSS Dean's Special Award.
- You are a new faculty member seeking to access your Start Up funds.