Digital Learning Centre
Our Digital Learning Centre (DLC) is located in SN-4030 and is equipped with 40 Intel-based computers loaded with specialized software and audio-visual resources useful for learning/mastering languages, as well as applications for other HSS disciplines. The newly refurbished DLC offers our students:
- A quiet, technology-rich learning space for students in all HSS disciplines to complete assignments, group projects and individual study.
- Free conversation classes for students enrolled in introductory French, German, Russian and Spanish courses.
- If you want or need formal certification of your French skills, you can take the DELF test in the DLC.
Software available includes:
- SPSS; STATA; GPower and R for statistical analysis
- Orange – qualitative data analysis
- PRAAT; PHON; CLAN; Zotero (Linguistics)
- Octave; PsychoPy; Jamovi; IrfanView (Psychology)
- Ngswin (Chemistry)
- Audacity – make/edit audio
- Kden Live – video editor
Student staff are on hand during all opening hours and can assist you with any questions you have. All you need to log in is a LabNet account.
Visit the Digital Learning Centre website for more information.