A degree in the Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) will provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge in the major of your choosing, along with the critical thinking, research, analytical and communication skills needed to thrive in a multitude or careers, and adapt in a dynamic and rapidly evolving world.
Jump to the information you're looking for:
- Degree programs in HSS
- International Bachelor of Arts program
- Interdisciplinary programs
- Co-operative and work-integrated learning programs
- Certificate programs
- Diploma programs
- Study abroad options
We also have a number of resources you may find helpful:
- Help declaring your major
- Degree maps to help you navigate degree requirements
- A searchable database of upcoming course
Curious about BA Requirements? Read more about:
- Critical reading and writing BA requirements
- Language study BA requirements
- Quantitative reasoning BA requirements
Looking for additional help and guidance?
We have staff and supports in place to ensure students get the most out of their time here in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.