Memorial maintains a database of all official policies and procedures. Below are those frequently required for the proposes of grant writing.
- Research Contracts and Agreements
- Integrity in Scholarly Research
- Intellectual Property
- Indirect Costs of Externally Funded Research
- Ethics of Research Involving Human Participants
- Student Employment
- Determination of Employee or Independent Contractor Status
- Employing and Hosting Foreign Nationals
- Postdoctoral Fellows
Memorial is currently developing institutional procedures and policies regarding Indigenous Research. For an overview of the current discussion, and engagement with the processes of consultation and development, please see https://www.mun.ca/research/Indigenous/.
Memorial Faculties, Offices, and Service Units also provide guidelines on various topics related to their particular remit(s) and needs.
- Intellectual Property of Graduate Students
- Employment of Grant Employees
- The Awarding of SGS Baseline Fellowships and Graduate Student Support
- Other Research Policies
- Intellectual Property of Graduate Students: Guidelines and Best Practices