Ten Thousand Coffees
Connect with students, alumni and employers through Ten Thousand Coffees!
Memorial University has recently partnered with Ten Thousand Coffees to connect you with the Memorial community to meet up for career conversations, in-person or online.
What will you get from the program?
- Gain a better understanding of what careers are available with your degree.
- Develop your networking and communications skills through real-world practice.
- Build your network of other Memorial students and alumni based on their industry and interests.
How does Memorial University's Ten Thousand Coffees work?
- You’ll receive a monthly introduction to a student or fellow alumni based on your interests and goals.
- Suggest a time to chat, in-person at a coffee shop or online from the comfort of your home, to share your advice and experience.
- Once you join, all introductions are sent directly to your inbox so you don’t need to use another tool!
How do I join?
- Visit here to create your profile.
- You will be placed into an approval queue to be reviewed by the hub administrators.
- Respond to an Invitation when you are matched with another member.
- Tag @MUN_students to tell us about your successful coffee chats!
Other Ten Thousand Coffee Resources