Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program
As per institutional guidelines, students must be currently located in Canada in order to work with Memorial University, including all MUCEP/ISWEP/GradSWEP jobs.
Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP) is an on-campus employment program for undergraduate students aimed at providing job experience.
Grant Holder Resources:
- Supervisor Guide
- Reflection Skill Conversation Supervisor Guide
- Reflection Skill Conversation Glance
Below are the required forms to be completed:
- MUCEP Student Selection Form 2022-2023
- MUCEP Personnel Action Form 2023
- MUCEP Personnel Action Form 2023_Fillable
If you have any questions regarding MUCEP, please contact: Mher Mardoyan, On-Campus Employment Coordinator at email@example.com