Apply for Accessibility Funding
Our Accessibility Advisors can help you apply for funding.
If you are already registered with our office, please contact your Advisor to schedule an appointment to discuss funding opportunities.
Grants for students with disabilities
The Student Aid Office with Government of Newfoundland and Labrador offers comprehensive information on financial aid services available to students, including those aimed at students with disabilities.
- Canada Student Grants for Students with Permanent Disabilities
- Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities (CSG-PDSE)
Scholarships and awards recognize and reward the academic achievements of students at different levels of their studies.
While all students may qualify for general scholarships if they meet the basic criteria, a number of scholarships and bursaries are designated for Memorial students with disabilities, including:
- The Glenn Roy Blundon Memorial Scholarship
- The Daniel Freeman Memorial Scholarship
- The Donald M. Balsom Award
- The James J. Walsh Memorial Scholarship
- Fraser Edison Scholarship
- Key Tag Scholarships (three)
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Neurotrauma Initiative Award.
For a complete listing of scholarships and awards, visit the Scholarships and Awards office.
The National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS) provides a list of national scholarships and grants on its website www.disabilityawards.ca.