Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP)
As per institutional guidelines, students must be currently located in Canada in order to work with Memorial University, including all MUCEP/ISWEP/GradSWEP jobs.
Fall 2021 MUCEP jobs will be posted from Friday, September 10 at 5 p.m. to Friday, September 17 at 12 p.m. Late applications will not be accepted.
MUCEP jobs are often re-advertised during the first few weeks of the semester. Continue to check your "mymunlife" account to apply.
Please note that hiring units are responsible for screening student applications and conducting interviews. Only those students invited for interviews will be contacted.
Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP) is a signature program for undergraduate students, which provides valuable work experience on-campus.
For examples of skills and competencies, click here .
View job postings:
To view and apply to MUCEP job postings, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to my.mun.ca and login
- Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
- Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
- Once there, click on "Career"
- Click the "MUCEP postings" tab
To be eligible for a MUCEP position, a student must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student.
- Be registered in at least three credit courses* during the semester or be doing a reduced course load as an accommodation through The Blundon Centre in accordance with the Accessibility for Students with Disabilities policy. If a student drops a course and is then taking less than three credit courses, they are no longer eligible for a MUCEP position.
- Have a 60% or above cumulative average or a 60% or above average in the last ten courses or may have an average below 60%, and applying with support through the Blundon Centre in accordance with the Accessibility for Students with Disabilities policy. (First-year students have attained a 60% cumulative average because of the admission average.)
- Not work more than 80 MUCEP hours in a semester, or 80 hours of combined MUCEP and ISWEP positions.
- Not be on a work term during the semester in which the MUCEP application is submitted.
* Spring semester - one course registration is required.
For more information about MUCEP, please contact email@example.com.