Finding your Way
During remote learning, we are still a community! Here is where you can find us.
It can be daunting at first, but there are resources on campus to help you find your way.
Our customized tours offer the information you need to find your way around campus. Book your campus tour here.
Personalized Campus Tours
Walk your schedule with the Student Experience Office. First and second year students who are new to campus are encouraged to book a personalized campus tour. You’ll learn how to navigate your course schedule, find your classrooms, and locate important campus landmarks. Tour bookings open July 16, 2021, and tours will take place August 16 through September 17.
To book a tour through Navigate:
- Download the Navigate App and log in with your MUN credentials
- Under "Explore" on the main menu, click "Appointments"
- Click the blue button that says "Click Here To Book a Virtual Appointment"
- Select "Campus Involvement, Student Experience, Finding Your Way" from the first drop-down menu
- Select "Personalized Campus Tour - One on One" from the second drop-down menu
- Choose a date and time that works for you and click "Schedule" at the bottom of the page to confirm your tour
To book a virtual campus tour, click here.
Watch for maps placed on signage throughout campus in high-traffic locations. You can also check out the Campus Map online.
Transportation and parking
You can find resources to help you navigate to, from and around campus here.
Living in St. John's
St. John's is a beautiful, safe and vibrant city with lots to do and discover. The city's website has specific resources for students to help you get information on the latest news and events happening across the city.