Employers: Hire Student Staff
Career Development is here to help employers meet and hire Memorial students and graduates.
Here is information about some of our most popular opportunities:
- Virtual Job Fair (2022)
- Career & Graduate School Fair (September 21, 2022)
- Summer Job Fair (March 2022)
- Host an Information Session (Ongoing)
- Advertise on our Job Board (Ongoing)
- Graduate Transition to Employment Program (GTEP) (Ongoing)
- Hire an International Student or Graduate (Ongoing)
- Tea & Talk (Ongoing)
- Conduct Interviews on Campus
To learn more about how to connect with Memorial University students contact Samantha Hoddinott, Employer Development Coordinator.
Student Success Competencies
What do Memorial University students and graduates gain as a result of their experiences in and outside the classroom? Our Student Success Competencies are being used to help students make connections between their experiences at Memorial and the skills they’re developing from these experiences.
Creating Accessible Workplaces
Creating an equitable workforce is a shared responsibility. Click here to learn more about what considerations and steps employers can take to establish accessible and inclusive work environments.