Employers: Hire Student Staff
Career Development is here to help employers meet and hire Memorial students and graduates.
Here is information about some of our most popular opportunities:
- Virtual Job Fair (May 2021)
- Virtual Career & Graduate School Fair (September 2021)
- Summer Job Fair (March 2022)
- Host an Information Session (Ongoing)
- Advertise on our Job Board (Ongoing)
- Conduct interviews on campus (TBD)
- Graduate Transition to Employment Program (GTEP) (Ongoing)
- Hire an International Student or Graduate (Ongoing)
- Tea & Talk (Ongoing)
- Discover Talent(Ongoing)
To learn more about how to connect with Memorial University students contact Danielle Jackson, Employer Development Coordinator.
Creating Accessible Workplaces
Creating an equitable workforce is a shared responsibility. Click here to learn more about what considerations and steps employers can take to establish accessible and inclusive work environments.