Tea & Talk
Tea & Talk is a networking event for international students and employers. Come join us for a cup of tea (teas from different countries along with coffee and pastries will be offered at the event), while building and/or expanding your professional network.
Previous attendees include:
- Chevron Canada
- City of St. John’s
- Genesis Centre
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador (Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism, Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour)
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador (Strategic Staffing Division, Human Resource Secretariat)
- Memorial University, ETP
- Memorial University, Human Resources
- SNC Lavalin
- Universal Cognitive Solutions
Why should you attend Tea & Talk?
Tea & Talk is a great opportunity to expand your network of contacts. All international students, from all programs of study, are welcome.
Here is a testimonial from one of the employers who have previously attended Tea & Talk:
We truly believe in the potential that international students bring to our economy. When my co-founder and I started HeyOrca, we were international students in the last year of our program. We now employ over 30 people and serve over 400 customers across the globe from Newfoundland. I highly encourage any international students at MUN, especially those with a computer science, engineering or business background to connect with myself and other people from the industry to learn more about the future of their career. Tea & Talk is a good opportunity to do this. We'll meet you there!
- Sahand Seifi, Founder and CTO, HeyOrca