For pictures of all the accommodations at Harlow Campus, please see our photo albums.
Stay at Harlow Campus in the quaint, historic town of Old Harlow, Essex, UK.
Residence rentals are not always available and costs vary. Details of residence on campus should be discussed with Harlow administration
Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate all student’s requests, in the case that a request cannot be met, e.g. requested a standard twin share within their group, they will be offered the same shared accommodations with a student from another Memorial University program. If they decline this offer they can apply for a single room (if available).
Prior to arrival
To view the residence options available, please see the sidebar to the left.
- Each room in The Maltings has its own bathroom/shower
- Cabot House has shared bathroom facilities
- Both residences have fully equipped kitchens including: fridge, stove, microwave, pots/pans, dishes, and all necessary utensils
- Each resident has his/her own phone which must be pre-paid at reception
- There is a common room in both the residences each with a TV/DVD
- The Maltings houses a computer lab with eight computers
- The entire campus is Wi-Fi accessible
Students are encouraged to contact the Blundon Centre at least six months before travelling to Harlow if they have any accommodation requirements due to a disability. For more information, visit www.mun.ca/blundon.
Please inform us as early as possible if you have any specific accommodation requirements due to a disability. We will do everything we can to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay at Harlow.
For further information on all vacancies listed, please contact us by telephone at +44 (0)1279 455900 or by email at email@example.com.