Whether you're already connected, or wish to reconnect - there are a number of ways to keep in touch with the School of Pharmacy.
Become a Pharmacist Preceptor!
- Consult the School of Pharmacy Events Calendar on our homepage for a full events listing
Mentorship and Professional Development
- Become a Professional Associate
- Become a Preceptor
- PharmD for Working Professionals: The School of Pharmacy has launched a new program for Canadian licensed pharmacists, to complement our Entry-to-Practice Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program. While this program is in the very early stages of development, questions can be directed towards Dr. Lisa Bishop, program director.
- Medication Therapy Services (MTS) Clinic: There are multiple ways to become involved in the MTS Clinic, whether through mentorship opportunities, professional development, research or patient referrals. We encourage you to contact Dr. Debbie Kelly, special advisor of innovation, with questions.
- Admissions Interviews: Each year, we require a team of practitioners to help select our next graduating class. Five interview teams are created, each consisting of two practicing pharmacists and one faculty members. Participating in admissions allows you to not only connect with us, but with the pharmacists of the future. For more information, please contact Dr. Tiffany Lee or Dr. Stephen Coombs Co-Chairs of the Committee on Undergraduate Student Admissions.
If you are interested in becoming involved with research in the School of Pharmacy.
Memorial University Alumni Affairs and Development
The university's Alumni Affairs and Development unit has numerous publications and methods of contact, including Luminus magazine, Luminus Express e-newsletter. The School of Pharmacy frequently sends messages via these publications.