Dr. Tiffany Lee
Cross-appointment, Discipline of Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine
Dr. Lee received her Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy) from Memorial University in 2007 and her Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) from the University of Colorado in 2014. Dr. Lee joined the School of Pharmacy in 2009 as a Drug Information Pharmacist. She served in this capacity for 9 months, after which time she moved into a faculty position. Tiffany has been an Assistant Professor at the School of Pharmacy since September 2014.
Research Areas of Interest:
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning/Pharmacy education
- Ankyloglossia and Infant Nutrition
- Pharmacy Practice/Expanded Scope of Practice
- Medication Related Needs of Aboriginal Communities
Teaching Areas of Interest:
- Pharmacy Skills
- Injection and Immunization
- Ankyloglossia and Infant Nutrition: Identifying Areas for Future Research and Clinical Management Strategies. Co-primary investigator.
- Tongue-tie and the Breastfeeding Dyad: Mothers and Birthing Parents' Experiences and Emotional Well-Being. Co-investigator.
- Using formative assessment that includes group feedback to improve critical thinking and communication skills of pharmacy students. Co-investigator.
- Pharmacy students learn to critically self-reflect using e-portfolios. Co-investigator.
- Hawboldt J, Fitzpatrick B, Lee T, Smith MJ. Validation of a Medication Knowledge Questionnaire for Cystic Fibrosis. Poster Session Abstracts. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2015; 50(Suppl 41):S193-453.
- 2014-2015: Teaching Excellence Award. School of Pharmacy, Memorial University
- May 2014: Rho Chi Society: The Academic Honor Society in Pharmacy. Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences University of Colorado, Denver
- 2010-2011: Bristol-Myers Squibb Teaching Excellence Award. School of Pharmacy, Memorial University
Dr. Tiffany Lee