High school applicants in, or nearing, their final year of high school with a minimum average of 85% in English, math and laboratory science may apply to enrol in a course at Memorial University during the fall and/or winter semesters.
Support documents required
- Letter from the applicant explaining why they want to be enrolled in concurrent studies, the course(s) they would like to take at Memorial University and the courses they will be completing in high school level III.
- Letter of recommendation from the high school guidance counsellor or principal.
- High school transcript with final level II grades.
Submitting your documents
- The final level II transcript should be sent in at the end of the school year so that successful applicants can register for their course in mid-July.
- All documents can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda Walsh, academic advisor
Tracey Wall, assistant registrar