Newfoundland and Labrador high school applicants: missing requirement
The advice below is important if you are missing one or more of the requirements for verified acceptance to Memorial University for the fall semester, based upon your final high school transcript, and you wish to retain your registration eligibility until your admission status is resolved.
Final admission average
Learn more about how we calculate your admission average for verified acceptance.
Meet the requirements for this fall
If you were granted early acceptance, and any of the following applies to you, your registration eligibility will be maintained if you contact the Office of the Registrar no later than Aug. 20:
- You believe that your high school transcript may contain an error and plan to contact your school or the Department of Education right away to investigate. Any changes to your high school transcript will be received by the university from the Department of Education automatically.
- You have applied to Memorial University's Academic Bridging Program (separate application form and admission requirements).
- You plan to request consideration under the special admissions category. All of the required supporting documentation for special admissions should be provided as soon as possible.
We will continue to monitor your records with the Department of Education for any changes that may affect your eligibility for verified acceptance. If we are able to confirm that you meet the requirements for verified acceptance to Memorial, your application will be updated and we will contact you by email right away.
Meet the requirements for next fall
College of the North Atlantic
If you do not meet the requirements for undergraduate admission at Memorial, you may be eligible for acceptance to one of the following programs offered by the College of the North Atlantic (CNA):
- Comprehensive Arts and Science (CAS) college-university transfer year. Upon successful completion of this program and submission of a new application for admission, you may qualify for admission to Memorial University under the transfer category of admission.
- Comprehensive Arts and Science (CAS) transition year. Upon successful completion of the program, awarding of the certificate, and submission of a new application for admission, you may qualify for admission to Memorial University under the combined high school category of admission.
Other admission questions
All other admission inquiries can be directed to email@example.com. Use your @mun.ca address for email inquiries if you were previously offered early acceptance.