Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of science degree students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours made up of the following components:
- core program requirements
- an approved concentration of courses known as a major
- an approved concentration of courses known as a minor.
(A minor is not required for interdisciplinary programs or for the bachelor of science in computational mathematics, physics or psychology. However, students in these programs may choose to complete a minor.)
Core program requirements
- One of:
- six credit hours in English courses;
- three credit hours in English and three credit hours in another language;
- six credit hours in critical reading and writing (CRW) courses, including at least three credit hours in English courses.
At Grenfell Campus majors are available in:
- computational mathematics
- environmental science (biology & chemistry)
- general science
*The Bachelor of Science (Psychology) degree follows the School of Arts and Social Science Core Requirements.
At Grenfell Campus minors are available in:
- environment and sustainability
- environmental science
- Year 1 of the bachelor of engineering is offered through the Grenfell Campus.
- Articulation agreements are available for:
- BRM for graduates of the two-year forest resources technician diploma program offered by the College of the North Atlantic
- BRM for graduates of the two-year fish and wildlife technician diploma program offered by the College of the North Atlantic